Tuesday, September 15, 2009

YUMMY BELLA BOULEVARD and Tim Holtz Filmstrip

Finally, yes, my fellow scrappers, BOY PAPERS! I love, love, love the colorful energy and mischievousness of these SUPER STUD line by Bella Blvd. They captured the true boy spirit, didn’t they? Another line I fell in love with is their PLASTINO line. Yummy bright colors, playful and fun and definitely girly!

You know the drill…place your orders at scrapjamorders@yahoo.com. Hurry, like Crate Paper, I feel these papers won’t last long either! :)


SUPER STUD COLLECTION

ROBOT LOVE, P45


ECLIPSE, P45

CYBER KISSES, 45

COSMIC ENERGY, P45


STUD BITS OF BELLA, P45



PLASTINO COLLECTION

TRELLIS, P45

GARDINIA, P45



FORGET ME NOTS, P45


CABANA, P45

PLASTINO BITS OF BELLA, P45

And, the last item of the Tim Holtz Idealogy line I ordered:
FILMSTRIP RIBBON, P180

No comments: