Friday, September 4, 2009

MODEL MOM

Yup! You read that right! If there ever is a MODEL MOM contest, I'll win it--hands down! hehehe No, silly, not physically a model here (unless you're looking for a big, round, fat model), but one who is truly caring....enough to ensure that her daughter will have enough clothes while in the Philippines. :)

The bbox with Jian's clothes and a couple of gifts for my family has been picked up and on it's way to the Philippines! Why you ask? Well, so I can put more "SCRAPPINESS" in the suitcases and boxes I'll be bringing for the SCRAPJAM! Do we really need to ask why???? hehehe

Stay with me folks--isn't this mom a thoughtful, caring one ensuring that my baby has clothes to wear while vacationing and spending time with all ther scrappin' aunties in the Philippines?

BTW, I need everyone's prayers...please pray that the bbox won't get delayed or else my poor baby might have to go naked part of the time she's in the Philippines!!!! Poor baby was VERY frustrated shopping last year for clothes that'll fit her--akalain ba ninyo, walang magkasya!!! Galit na galit at bakit raw ang liliit nang mga Filipinas (she didn't dare look at me--exemption to the rule yata ako! hmmph!). LOL!

So, there! A MODEL MOM, I am, I am, I am! :D See you all in October! :)

3 comments:

Gaye said...

Praying the bboxes arrive on time. Crossing my fingers na rin for good measure..hehe

Cookie Aguilar said...

wow ang saya-saya nyan hihih! was laughing while i was reading your post hihih! kakatawa hihi!

Jona Panesa said...

oo nga pala last year you didn't bring any clothes for her. darating yun on time, don't worry!