Wednesday, March 4, 2009

So, where’s the March kit?

I know, I know, it’s L-A-T-E!!! I was hoping we could do a March reveal last week, Feb 28th to be exact, but I’m still waiting on a couple more manufacturers to send me the products I ordered from CHA to complete the kit. I am hoping that we will receive the products soon so we can put together the March kit already. Sorry, our March reveal is going to be a bit late. I am shooting for March 15th for the March kit reveal. Here’s a hint on our March kit…LIGHTS & BRIGHTS!

April reveal? April reveal should be right on track and it’s going to be on March 31!!! Yep, that’s only a two week difference, but I’m sure you’re going to love what you’ll see with both these kits and eat them up! :) I am very excited about the new products I already have at hand and I’m sure you’ll be thrilled to have these kits soon!

Finally, just to keep you in the loop, I’m sure you’ve noticed that the http://www.scrapbookshawaii.com/ website is still under construction. I just hit a major roadblock with it—my laptop’s motherboard died!!! My laptop is still out in HP world for almost THREE WEEKS now being fixed and hopefully, I’ll have it back soon. I can’t believe how much I depended on this machine until it died! I was having some laptop withdrawals a few hours after I dropped it off with the Geek Squad! LOL! :D I am now at the mercy of my DH and my two spoiled children. It’s tough getting on their computers as they’re almost always on them when I’m finally available to get on the computer to read my emails. *sigh*

As for events, Hawaii scrappers and stampers, the Happy Scrapper’s Jam will be on Saturday, March 14th from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. at the beautiful Koolau Golf Course. If you need more info on this, please email me at scrapbooks@hawaii.rr.com.

Philippine scrappers watch out for an event announcement coming out soon!!! Here’s a hint…duty-free shopping… tee-hee-hee :D

No comments: