Saturday, March 28, 2009

PEEK!!! PEEK!!! PEEK!!! SCHNICKIE-PEEKIE! :)

Hello Scrappers!

I'm sooooo excited today because I'm not only going to give you a peek of ONE, not TWO, but THREE KITS! Yep, you read that right, THREE KITS! :D

The first is sort of an add-on kit to our Scrapbooks Hawaii March Kit, POCKET OF SUNSHINE or it could stand on it's own...here's a peek of DAWN:
I did promise that April is going to be on time, right? :) Well, here's a peek of the kit. It's just a very cute kit and I'm sure you're going to "EAT" it up! So, without further ado, here's HOME COOKED:

The third kit is dedicated to my son, Alex. Today is his 18th birthday, but that's not the reason I'm dedicating this kit to him. He will be graduating this year. This kit is also dedicated to all the graduates out there. :D Hmm...seems like I spilled the beans on the kit already, huh? So, my dear friends, here's a peek to the third kit, THE GRAD:

All three kits are on their way to the Philippines. Philippine Scrappers, if you want to reserve your kit(s), please email Yoyin at rollyn97@yahoo.com.

U.S. Scrappers, please email me at scrapbooks@hawaii.rr.com for your kits. Kits are very limited so please email me ASAP to reserve your kits.

DAWN kit is $20. HOME COOKED kit is $25. THE GRAD kit is $15. Minimal shipping and handling will be added to the prices of the kits.

We still have a couple FIRST KISS and POCKET OF SUNSHINE available in the Philippines. FIRST KISS is sold out in US, but we still have a few POCKET OF SUNSHINE. Please email me if you're interested in the prior months' kits. :)

NOTE: Philippine Scrappers, I'm taking special orders of scrapbook supplies for a bbox to leave Hawaii next weekend. If you're interested in anything especially HERO ARTS, please email me your special orders. :)

SALAMAT PO! :D

No comments: