Thursday, February 19, 2009

My Hero…Hero Arts that is…

Rollyn and I fell in love with all the new stamps and products HERO ARTS released during the Winter CHA.


I am taking special orders for Hero Arts stamps and other products found in their 2009 catalog. Sorry for the short-fuse, but for Hawaii and/or US mainland scrappers/stampers, I will need your orders emailed to me with the item description and item numbers by Sunday, February 22 at 6 p.m. Please email me your phone numbers, too, so I can call to confirm your orders. USA Hero Arts SPECIAL: FREE shipping for Hero Arts orders of $75 or more.

For Philippine orders, I’ll take your orders until 12nn (Philippine Time), Monday, February 23. As soon as I receive the orders from Hero Arts, I will mail via USPS to Rollyn and hopefully will arrive mid to late March. PHILIPPINE Hero Arts SPECIAL: NO SHIPPING will be charged from Hawaii to the PI for clear/unmounted stamps. But a 10% shipping fee will be charged from Hawaii to the PI for WOOD MOUNTED STAMPS (bulky and heavy). Fedex/Air21 - shipping cost from Rollyn to you would be approximately P100-120.

If interested, please email your orders to scrapbookshawaii@yahoo.com with the item and item number. Also, please include the price as quoted in twopeasinabucket.com in your email. The Hero Arts doesn’t list the price. Some items are so new that twopeasinabucket.com doesn’t have them listed either. Please email me for these prices and I’ll try my best to get these prices to you.

View the HERO ARTS Catalog here (click on the link or cut and paste to your browser): http://catalogs.shoplocal.com/heroarts/index.aspx?pagename=shopmain&fsid=917231a2-799e-4341-8939-fb1d514b3c7e&pagenumber=1&circularid=14396&batchid=785790&storeid=1043511&fsid=c06d9d7e-1a60-4776-b790-d7302abfacbf

Thanks and watch out for more SPECIAL ORDER offerings… :)

No comments: