Sunday, February 15, 2009

FIRST KISS layouts, mini album & cards

Hope everyone's Valentine was SWEET! :)

I spent a few hours of my Valentine's Day among friends at Kalihi-Palama Library teaching a class using all the products that came from our FIRST KISS kit. And yes, we had leftovers from the kit after creating all 5 projects: two 12x12 papers, scraps and lots more embellishments to create two more page layouts. The only item we used aside from the FIRST KISS kit in the class was the 6x6 mini album. Below are what we made.

TWO 12x12 LAYOUTS:

MINI ALBUM: 24 page album, sorry couldn't take pictures of all pages...but we have some here:

And here are the CARDS:
And oh, remember our add-on Basic Grey's Bittersweet Collection Card Kit? Here's what the kit looks like...


I made the cards from the above Basic Grey Bittersweet Collection Card Kit. Here they are... :)

1 comment:

bessie said...

I am so sold. I'll get a first kiss and the add on card kit please!

Bessie