Monday, August 31, 2009

One of these..lucky commenters is a WINNER!

Hello Peeps!!!

Are you ready for the Winner of our Toteally Cool Tote 2 Pink Camo Tote?

Before we go there, let me tell you that I truly appreciate all the posts. :) I'm glad to know that everyone is excited as I am for the SCRAPJAM! I love how you feed off each other's excitement! :)

Now for the answer: 3 items, two belong together and one doesn't. Two items belong in the loot bag and the other for the class kit. Which items?

CLASS KIT: Fancy Pants Biggest Board Mix n Match
LOOT BAG: Fancy Pants Biggest Board Dreamer and Provocraft Silent Setter

We have two ladies who guessed correctly:

1. Chiqui
2. Ella

I went to random. org and put in min of 1 and max of 2 in the random generator and it generated.....1!!!!

Chiqui, you're now the proud owner of the Toteally Cool Tote 2 Pink Camo Tote! CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Please note: All winners of the weekly Gel-a-tin Stamps and the SCRAPJAM Game can avail of their prizes during the SCRAPJAM. I will be hand-carrying the prizes with me on the flight to the Philippines (with the exception of the tote which is on its way to Nette).

Finally, we still have a few slots available for the SCRAPJAM. If you're interested, please email us at scrapjam2009@yahoo.com.

Thanks and see you all in October! :)

3 comments:

ytet said...

Congrats Chiqui!!!

Chiqui said...

WOW! I'm super happy!!! thanks marissa!

Ella Go said...

congrats chiqui! sayang din for me. hehehe.