Monday, August 10, 2009

Last Week's BLOG CANDY Winner and this week's BLOG CANDY!!!

Yey! This is now our third week playing and giving away BLOG CANDIES! We had 13 ladies who left comments for last week's BLOG CANDY and posted about the SCRAPJAM in their blogs. They are:

1. Cathy Bautista
2. Scrapgurl14
3. Ails
4. Lee i.
5. Anna
6. Karen F
7. Cheska Herrera
8. Ella
9. Christine
10. July
11. Gaye
12. Geng
13. KarenB

Before I forget, there's a few more slots available sa SCRAPJAM. You don't want to miss this SCRAPJAM! Lots of goodies, prizes and fun to be had! :D

So, do you want to know who our winner is? Okay, I'll cut it out already and tell you how I got to get the winner. I used random.org and here's the winner and the proud owner of the GELATIN MONOGRAM STAMP SET is...

12. Geng
Congrats, Geng! Please email me at scrapjam2009@yahoo.com with your full name and address so we can mail the stamp to you once the bbox reaches the Philippines, or you may pick up your stamp during the SCRAPJAM on Oct 3rd. :)

This week's BLOG CANDY is the last set I found by Gel-a-tins--MASTERPIECE CORNER SET:


To win this gorgeous MASTERPIECE COLLECTION SET pictured above, all you have to do is cut and paste the link below to your blog. After you've done this, please leave a message on this post with a link to your blog showing the link below. Winner of this stamp will be announced on Monday, August 10. Goodluck and start cutting and pasting! :D

http://scrapbookshawaii.blogspot.com/2009/06/scrapjam_9063.html

Don't forget to check this blog often. I'll be posting more yummy newly released products soon! :)

HUGS to you all!

9 comments:

KarenB said...

Congratulations to the winner :)

I'm trying again this week, just love how good the Gelatins stamp set looks.

I've clicky-linked you up in my blogcandy sidebar and I'm even adding a photo this time!

Arlyn Buenaventura - Abadiano said...

Congrats to the winner!

Want to try my luck although this will be the last :)

I've linked you up at my facebook account.

See you again at the Scrapjam!

Timi O. Mercado said...

Done! Just linked you up to my blog.

Thanks for the opportunity!

Cathy Bautista said...

Swerte talaga si Geng! :)
Ok, here I am again! Link now up on my blog!

Alby said...

Sali rin ako! I posted the link on my blog and added a bit of write up to excite my blog readers (konti lang sila - hehe!).

Chiqui said...

Posted about scrapjam at my blog! See you soon!

my blog: www.chixgutierrez.blogspot.com

Gaye said...

Posted it in my blog =)

http://handmadebygaye.blogspot.com/

cheska herrera said...

congratulations geng :)
posted in my blog again!!

http://www.cheskaherrera.blogspot.com

Lee i. said...

i don't get tired posting about the Scrap Jam because I plan on being there. See you! Posted it here http://pinayscrapper.blogspot.com/2009/08/just-4-more-days.html.

Thanks and congrats, Geng.