Friday, July 10, 2009

SUMMER CHA PRE-ORDER ANNOUNCEMENT

Hello!!! I'm back! Sorry, I was MIA for a while, but I promise I'm back. :) I've been busy ordering products for the registrants of the Philippine SCRAPJAM's lootbags and classes on October 3, 2009. Just can't wait for you all to see all your goodies! :) I'll be sending them soon thru bboxes and get the ball rolling again on registrations, etc.

Speaking of registrations, Philippine Scrappers, we do still have seats available. Please see SCRAPJAM flyer below for registration specifics. We're still within the Early Bird window, so don't wait before month end to register and pay your full registration fees! :)

PRE-ORDER ANNOUNCEMENT:

SUMMER CHA is around the corner and you know what that means, right? NEW RELEASES!!! Yipee!!! Love the smell of NEW PAPERS! :) Can you feel the excitement? LOL!

Summer CHA release announcements should be hitting your emails if they haven't already. If there's anything you want from PRIMA, HERO ARTS, KAISERCRAFT, AMERICAN CRAFTS, BASIC GREY, RANGER INK, PINK PAISLEE, and others, please email me your pre-orders by Monday, August 3, 2009.

PRE-ORDERING is OPEN to all US and PHILIPPINE Scrappers and Stampers. ALL pre-ordered newly released products will receive 10% discount!!!

No comments: