Monday, July 27, 2009

SCRAPJAM BLOG CANDY!!!

Philippine Scrappers, we still have some spaces for the upcoming SCRAPJAM. There's going to be so much fun to be had not to mention sales, freebies, loaded loot bag, classes, food and scrap challenge! Please click on the link below for more info on registering. Hurry! Early Bird will end on July 30th!

Also, I found 3 Gel-a-tin stamps and I'm going to use 1 each every Monday starting today, Monday, July 27th. So what does this mean to you? THREE chances to win a Gel-a-tin stamp! :D Here's this week's Gel-a-tin Stamp:



Sorry for the crappy picture. hehehe :) To win this luscious LICENSE PLATE STAMP, all you have to do is cut and paste the link below to your blog. After you've done this, please leave a message on this post. Winner of this stamp will be announced on Monday, August 3. Goodluck and start cutting and pasting! :D

8 comments:

Alby said...

Hi Marissa! I already added the link to my blog. I placed it on the top left side bar so it's always visible even as I add new posts. :D

sHerLy said...

allo ate marisa! posted your link to my blog too!!! goodluck to us =) see you soon.

bessie said...

I waant Candy! (I am shaking my rump here.)

linked it to my blog. http://bessiebrideloves.blogspot.com

Cathy Bautista said...

Hi Marissa, also posted it in my blog! Yummy!!!

JillyBelly said...

already posted a link to my blog. i hope to win this yummy gelatin stamp ;)

Geng said...

Hi Marissa, Posted it in my blog already

Unknown said...

THanks for the chance.
I want some candy too.we're so excited!!
i paid already but no time to send it.

Lee i. said...

I posted the yummy details here - http://pinayscrapper.blogspot.com/2009/08/scrapjam-in-manila.html. Thanks, Marisa.