Wednesday, January 9, 2008

January Pre-Orders

I'm going to send another bbox to Nette next week and it's only half way full. I just finished inventorying the store and I have over 1600 various items from stickers to albums and other embellishments, over 830 patterned papers and cardstocks, and over 420 various Quickutz products. If you want to see the full inventory with prices, please email me and I'll send to you to order from. :)

Pre-order deadline is on January 15th. Sorry, I can't take special orders this round, tight kasi ang deadline--sa inventory list pwedeng mag-order for this round. :( All orders will receive 10% discount. :)

BTW, www.scrapbookshawaii.com website is currently down. I'm trying to fix the kinks and hopefully it'll be back by middle of next month. Please stay tuned. :)

No comments: