Friday, November 2, 2007

Scrapbooks Hawaii Pre-Order Winners!

I promised a Sizzix Sidekick machine drawing for everyone in our August pre-orders, but in my haste and super busy schedule, I forgot to put the Sidekick in the bbox. I didn’t forget this time around and it’s in one of the bboxes on its way to Nette. Next thing was to draw name and I drew -- BERNADETTE SANVICTORES! When I emailed Bea, she told me that she already has a Sidekick. She was so generous and told me that she’d rather see someone else enjoy the Sidekick, too. Soooooo….I drew another name and the proud owner of a new SIZZIX Sidekick diecut machine is…..HELGA VELGARA!!!! Yeheyyyy!! Congratulations, Helga!!!

I also promised our October pre-order ladies a P2,500 in scrapbook supplies. This prize pack I made sure made it to the last bbox that was picked up yesterday. I drew a name from the ladies who placed pre-order this round…and the lucky winner is…CHRISTINE VELAZCO-VILLACARLOS!!!!! Congratulations, Christine!

3 comments:

Me-anne's Nook said...

Hi Ms. Marissa,nice blog you got there... pls. add me up, I will add you too, hehehe here's mine:

http://meannesworld.blogspot.com

Marisa said...

Yehey! Thanks, Me-anne :)

Christine said...

Marisa!!! Thanks so much for the yummy goodies!!! Got them from Nette yesterday!